26.12.10

I've been tagged!

1. Video or board game?
Video. Almost every time. Videos are like, dreams to me. Is that totally stupid? Sure. But the truth. Sometimes I just want to crawl into the movie and live there a little while.
2. Who is the person you admire most?
Unfair question! Too many! If I have to choose just one, it'd be my grandma. She is amazing. She came from being very poor, her mother didn't take good care of her, to the lady who does Marie Osmonds hair! She is very successful and she is so giving. In her hair salon, when someone buys so much product or had to wait for anything or it's their birthday, she gives them more something! Wither it be product, credit, certificate. She is amazing. 
3. Favorite song of the moment?
Hello World -  Lady Antebellum

4. If you had to give people one reason why they should read your blog what would it be?
Reality. I don't put on a show. I'm blunt. Straightforward. I don't copy. If you annoy me, there's probably been a post about ya. 
5. What would be more fun, painting a picture or taking (photographing) one?
PICTURE. My stick figures look hideous. I don't know how I do it. I've been blessed with not having the talent of drawing. They way I see it is, you just have to show your drawings once, and wa-la, they never ask ya to do something again. AND Photography is so much more enjoyable... You have real people, real things, real light. Lighting is AMAZING. You can't make the lighting you can with a camera on a painting...
6. What is your worst pet peeve?
I've dreaded this question.. Saved it for last. Well my pet peeve that will never be solved is people chewing. Even at dinner and your mouth is closed its disgusting. I have to eat dinner after everyone else sometimes because it's so bad! Now, my realistic one is COPY CATS. I have this issue, where if something gets too popular, I don't like it anymore. The few things I can stand is my iTouch (Christmas :]), and Taylor Swift. I think that's what made me like Country music, be obsessed with New York instead of Cali, and quirky phones. 
7. What is your least favorite thing about being a girl?
Not knowing what it's like to be a guy.
8. What's the one thing you would change in the world if you had unlimited supplies? Remember just one.
Oh gosh. This is so cheezy, but I've thought about this for a while... In all honesty, a HIGH QUALITY CAMERA. Can you imagine what could be done with a camera? Memories. That's what breaks my heart among all people less fortunate. Not having a record, a keepsake, a tangible memory. If I could provide a camera, whoa, I can only imagine. 

My Questions! :]
1. Light or dark?
2. (This isn't a question. It's a command!) Brag about one thing you LOVE about yourself.
3. What is your favorite picture you've EVER taken? (Don't go and hurry and take one, do one you already have on your camera, computer, or blog)
4. Where is you favorite place to shop?
5. What is your favorite flower?
6. Could you please introduce you're family?
7. Why do you blog? Is it a follower competition, to share your pictures, to brag, for the cute layouts, or just for the fruitin' fun of it?!
8. If you could choose to be any age right now what would it be?

 Now the ladies i'm going to tag.. Well, they don't HAVE to return the tag! I know two of them have already been tagged, so if you would rather not fill your post with another tag, I'm not offended!

Ashlie, Mikayla (right back at ya!), Courtney.

Have fun! :]

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive