1.1.11

I've been debating on whether or not to have a 2010 Recap - 2011 Resolution post. I decided that this would be the perfect place to document,I don't have any other place. So bare with my stereotypical post, I will do my best to think outside the box :]

_______________

2010

Things I've learned about myself:
  • I explain myself to everyone, about everything.
  • I like to give, more than recieve.
  • Golf is glorious.
  • I've finally got my binder organization figured out. :]
  • I can't purposfully change my handwriting, but it sure changes a lot on its own!
Events:
  • Started Golf
  • Learners Permit
  • Started THIS blog
  • Really Started to get into Photography
  • Did Hair for a Wedding
  • New Room
_______________

2011

Resolutions
  • Finish Personal Progress - Finish Reading the Book of Mormon
  • Fix my Golf Swing
  • Do my Homework before 7:00 at night!
  • Get to bed before 11:30!
  • Learn How to Cook a Meal (Currently, I Burn Water. :/)
  • Gym. Go There.
  • Take some RAD pictures!
  • Enter some new photo challenges!
Events:
  • U2 Concert!
  • Drivers License (5 Days!)
  • Expanding Your Horizons
  • Lake Powell
  • EFY
  • A Working Car
  • Start Junior Year
  • Christmas of 2011
  • Going to the Zoo (I just decided that!)
  • A Blog that will allow all you lovely people to comment!
  • New Curling Iron! (Don't judge!)
_______________

My birthday is this week, so I'll update on my Christmas and Birthday in one post! :]

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive