21.12.10

To be an Adjective

I wonder what it's like when your name, your style, your work, is an adjective.

So many people when planning their wedding, "I want it Breakfast at Tiffany's"

This is one of the few I have seen that have actually pulled it off.

So many people who wear clothes of some style, "I want that little black dress, like Audrey Hepburn"


See, I like this one a lot. It's the look, but not a copy. So many people want an exact replica.
They need to find the dress that works for their body! Sorry to tell ya, but .99999999999% of people will be as small as her. Audrey got that way because of malnutrition during the war, and she wanted to be a dancer. So she worked hard for it. What really surprises me though is that she ate spaghetti and chocolate cake almost EVERYDAY. You can say carbs and fat! :] Ok. enough with that little tangent...




So many people who look for movies, "Something like Roman Holiday, or My Fair Lady."
Mmmm. Ya, the only way you're gonna find that is if you go to her movies! She's a one of a kind. Now a-days, what they do for movies is put "who" in one hat, "where" in another, and "What" in the other. Where's the creativity people!!! :]


Looking back at this post, it's kind of negative. Well.
I think I am gonna post it anyhow! :]






Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive