2.11.10

Wedding!

I'm doing a friend's hair for her wedding tomorrow morning! Ah! I feel so inadequate! I'm only 15 ya'll.
I'll post pictures of the process :] Of the day!
First I'll give ya an itinerary for the day :]

Wake up at 6:30 and get my hair supplies packed and myself ready!
Be at the house by 7:45.
Leave for the temple at 8:45
Get at the temple... How long does it take to get to Logan?? I dunno!
Temple session.. I don't know :]
When temple session gets out fix hair for wedding pictures.
Get home to get ready for reception
Reception at 4:30 (THAT'S WAY EARLY. My mom is best friends with the bride so we're goin early to set up:])
Hair at 5:00 for the..
Ring ceremony at 6:00 (for the non member family)
Reception at 7:00
7:01 BREATHE.

Hopefully, wed. or thur. I will update with some pics of everything! Can't wait!  A little frightened though.. :]
Wish me luck!

love yall!
Madi

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive