7.11.10

SLACKER

I really ought to stop making promises and deadlines for this blog, and then POSTING IT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. You would think that would make me want to uphold it a butt load more. But it doesn't.
I have so much to tell you with... YOU GUESSED IT. PICTURES. ya. those pictures I told you I would be posting... THEY AREN'T EVEN ON MY COMPUTER YET! I'm a burden to society I KNOW.

Anyways. Now that I have come out of the closet about my Country Obssession, I CAN FINALLY LET YALL KNOW EVERYTHING I LOOOOVE ABOUT IT.



I love the southern drawl. Like a lot. sexy. seeeexy. the instruments. Who woulda thunk you could get that sound outta something! Stories... country music tells stories... of lady shallot or life in the trailer park...  (try and guess what songs those ones are of! TRY IT. I DARE YOU!!) Comfy. Country is comfy. have you put on cowboy boots on? especially the worn out vintage kind? No? DO TRY. put it on your bucket list to add those to your wordrobe.

TRACTORS. have you ever seen such a magnificant creation! YOU CAN SLOW TRAFFIC AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO BE A POLICE OFFICER!!! best thing ever!!! EVER.

the farm house. :] my guilty pleasure, ma dears...  I really want the house that you can pull up a floorboard to hide your things to be hidden... :] and I have always wanted to just RUN throught corns... Corn mazes are sure fun. but it's done for you and if  you tried to run in there you would surely run into someone... I mean just ruuuun and ruuuun and ruuuuun.

Country is more than just cowboy boots, and trailer parks songs... Country to me is sitting up on a hill and looking at God's Green Earth. Just staring and staring with no stupid skyscraper building in the fudgin way. I sure do love NYC. A LOT. But I wanna learn how to ride a horse.. I want to know what it's like to grow your own groceries.. as dumb as it sounds, i want a farmers tan. I want friends with tractors.

 I wanna sit in my living room with my redneck, farmer, cowboy laughing until we cry.. having the best time of our lives... as dumb as it all sounds. By and By.

Well now that your bored and about to unfollow just let me tell ya :] I promise, i wont be making no promises after this promise... :]

well bye bye now! safe drive! enjoy your lunch :]

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive