27.10.10

This, and That

 I have to telly you my thoughts. Pretty much everything that is running through my brain!
1.Hair. I'm actually doing a friend's hair for her wedding. November 3! :] Little Freaked out Actually!!!

2. Photography! I wanna be in that class, but I have NO ROOM! I might take it next year if BYU doesn't require 3 years of a foreign language!

3. END OF TERM! FINALLY!!! First time EVVER in my Jr.  and High School experience have I gotten an A in MATH! I suck at math. It's surprised the socks off me!

4. Camera Strap! Kevin and Amanda is this great blog. It's like my google! they have this way cute tutorial for a camera strap here!

They also have a great tutorial for an earring hanger! But we'll get to that in a moment.

5. CANDLES. Yummmm :] Vanilla is like a scent sent from HEAVEN IT'S SELF.
I love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :]

6. Sweatshirt. AUTHENTIC PEOPLE! 


7. Room.
FRI.DAY. yes. carpet gets installed at 2:00 ON FRIDAY. I have 0 school that day so, as soon as they gone I am in there!! :]
So. A few hints of my soon to be bedroom :]

1. Earring Hanger from here :]

2. Half Circle Table. It's not totally like this but it should give you a general idea :]

Well that's all I'm gonna spoil for now :] I can't wait for it!

Bye Now! :]


Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive