25.10.10

Ladies Like Country Boys :]

It's TRUE! Rappers.Preps.Goths.Nerds.Skater.  NO. Country Boys :]


I have this thing for Country! I know I probablt don't show it witht he blog layout I have and my posts and all, BUT IT'S TRUE!
I want a guy with a farmers tan, cowboy boots, belt buckle, a BIG. GREEN. TRACTOR. and big strong hands. I don't know what it is! Cowboys are just... AHHH :]



Like it? Find it :]


CUTE COWBOY BOOTS HUH?!

I found this belt buckle and FELL IN LOVE :]
Like it? Find it :]
Like it? Find it :]


Ya I like that one too :] haha
I have lots a Country Songs I like too :]
Taylor Swift DUH.


Like it? Find it :]
Keith Urban. Some people think he is just HAAWWT. But... eh. He's ok! I love all his music though! LIKE A TON!!!!!


Like it? Find it :]
Blake Shelton :] Why hello dear :] yes pretty much GORGEOUS!


Like it? Find it :]
But dang he is getting married to...
Miranda Lambert! Only prettier is SO GOOD! and this house too! that's what got me hooked!


Like it? Find it :]
KENNY CHESNEY!! He is like... I don't know. I JUST LOVE HIM :]



Like it? Find it :]
 and don't forget Brad Paisley!!!!!! OH MY GOSH. I have sooo many songs of his on my iPod and I am pretty sure my dad hates hearing about how hot he is!


Like it? Find it :]
We can't forget Lonestar! A recent fan yes :] Mr. Mom? LOOK IT UP I love that song!


Like it? Find it :]
Chuck Wicks. HOT. Hot. hot.
Like it? Find it :]

Song suggestions? All I ever wanted, Stealing Cinderella, and Starting Now. I look at him and I MELT!

Carrie Underwood. I don't know what it is... She's GORGEOUS and so talented... Just really amazing!


Like it? Find it :]

Honestly I HAVE A LOT MORE! But I'll save yall the trouble of having to read that big honkin' thing!

Bye!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive