20.10.10

My Mission Man Theory :]

Ok, so pretty much I have this theory. About Missionaries.


Like it? Find it :]
They could be the UGLIEST PERSON EVER! Like serious unattractive.. You would see a picture and SWEAR "I WILL NOT MARRY THAT MAN!" Because us Mormon ladies are very much picky ya know :] But then you find out he's an RM.

THINGS CHANGE!

(I know there are exceptions people!)

 But for almost everyguy. He will be hott!
So theory?

Theory: All RM's are hot. Even if they aren't.


In the Name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.

P.S. Google LDS Missionary. (HAWWT:])
P.P.S. My favorite scripture guy thing is moroni :] He is pretty much a stud :] And i am sure he was (HAWWT:])
P.P.P.S Dont google Captain Moroni... They don't depict him (HAWWT:])

OK! SERIOUSLY BYE!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive