16.10.10

Brian Edwards

I was watching an episode of ANTM and he was the photographer for a photo shoot and they showed a little of his work, and then LOVE : )

It takes a real model and a real photographer to do this...

It's so... There. Like how do you get a face like that? And all the effects and the lighting behind the curtains.. That's TALENT.


And while I was searching for Brian Edwards looky here what I found : )


BridalBlog_KirstyEdwardsPhotography_003.jpg
CUTE!?  Yes. : )


I'm also going to the Salt Flats tonight : ) they have an Audrey Hepburn Monument and Graffiti. It's going to be SO FUN! : ) Can't wait ya'll!

Bye!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive