7.10.10

Call!

My friends and I have this technique called "CALL ME!"

What is this "CALL ME!" technique? Well, what we do is when we get stuck in an awkward conversation with someone who is socially awkward, we don't like, or the conversation just turns WEIRD, we text each other "CALL!!" So she will call me and tell me that I need to come find her! It works. I don't know who's life I am blessing by sharing this information... but there ya' go!

So... I took more pictures. I went to upload them and my camera battery died. It all would have been fine if I had MORE batteries! :/ Oh well! :]


Like it? Find it :]
that's not what mine looks like.. but oh well :]
 I went to warrens today. YUM :] Their fries are sent from Heaven! That's what I like to call Fast GOOD.

I also watched...

Like it? Find it :]


My Fair Lady


Like it? Find it :]

"Why can't a woman be more like a man?"
My favorite quote :] OORR
perhaps my most most favorite...
 "Eliza? Where the devil are my slippers?"
The last line of the movie. It remains an open ended question.. You think up the rest..
I thought up that they had a happy ending, together :]

WELL THAT WAS LONG! :]

BYE!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive