10.10.10

Software for camera on computer. FINALLY. After a few breakdowns, 4 times being reinstalled, and a big bowl of calm your anger down ice cream, I DID IT. Now what to post about...

EVERYTHING?! Ok... Well hows about I go in order of my promises..? Yes?

First Picture Promise I believe was from the temple! So ready for some pictures?? I wanna edit some, but this is straight from the camera stuff...



Love love love the above :]


Pretty much loving top and bottom :]




I love the stain glass windows.. Like a ton.  




This is some of my jewelry... 

So, I'll upload more another day :] I don't want to bombard you with pictures because that makes too long of a boring dumb post :]

Bye!
- Madi

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive