5.10.10

Misconceptions of a Teenager

So I asked my little brother what he thinks being a teenage is like and he said...

"Well, I think it would be really cool cause you can drive anywhere you want to, whenever you want to. And you can stay up as late as mom and dad! And you can date so many people! I wanna date girls though... And you can have a camera! You
have a camera and I think that's cool. I have a camera but it's not cool like yours... And you get to go to High School and that is cool and you are smart so you have fun. And you can go on the computer a lot. and have fun on it. I can't.. Mom says I have to be with her. I don't like to be with her! I want to be alone!"
Like it? Find it :]







"Is that good enough for you madi? Is that the words you want?"

Yes Tate {seven} that is the words I want :]




Well thats all! Bye!



Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive