2.1.11

Style

Today I was watching one of my favorite LDS movies, Errand of Angels. I suddenly realized, I like her style a lot!
She's simple, cute, and unique. Colored tights, naturally curly and fun hair styles, and a dang cute scarf! Her style is totally natural and something any normal person would wear!









{1}{2}



{3}{4}

I love her scarf in {1}. It looks thick and the color and patter is absolutely gorgeous.

I really like her shirt in {2}. It's really... me! I don't know any other adjective!

I realize it's not her in {3}, but, her yellow trench coat is fabulous! I already of a Pea coat, so trench coat is next up on my list! I'm having a desperate need for one right now.

{4} is my absolute favorite element. Colored Tights. I am in love with tights all together! You can have total fun with colored ones!

I don't have a picture of it up, but she wears a BYU sweatshirt. I am obsessed with sweatshirts, they are my wardrobe staple. And i'm a die hard BYU fan. So, she put two of my most favorite things together!

_______________

I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year! There's going to be some changes around here soon, you'll know it when ya see it!






Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive