22.11.10

Plans, Decisions, with a Little bit of Venting Mixed in

Dear Readers,
I apologize ahead of time for this probably stressful, useless to you, boring, dumb, waste of cyberspace, etc. post.  Venting and writing it all down is sorta pretty much VERY therapeutic :] So any who. How about we get started on this?

1.

School. My grades are flopping. I don't know how many of you know, but i go to a special school. Which is kind of  like an advanced school. I'll graduate with my associates from Weber. Well, that is, if I actually STAY there. I'm taking Concurrent Enrollment class for Engineering. Am I STUPID? YES. I'm programming a fricking light switch and wires, and motor and AHH. HARD. I always have so much homework, and it's an OUTDOOR high school... All PORTABLES. I have a few friends, but am I regretting not going to a normal, gorgeous, INDOOR, high school? Yes... But what am I worried about switching?
FRIENDS. So badly. I made so many friends at the end of last year. I was having a blast! But, will I get those same friends back? I don't know! That's why I am so worried about transferring. I need reassurance of having friends, BADLY. I can honestly say I wish school was as easy as HSM.



2.

When I grow up. I have serious paranoia. It's like, WAY BAD. I'm worried about what I am going to be when I grow up! ALREADY! I'm 15! A pharmacist {6 years of school} A sports physician {TOO much schooling, over like 12 years} or a hairstylist {right outta high school if I go to the DATC}. All different salaries, and opportunities and skills. AH!


3.

We sold our house and are moving out. Like, on Friday and Saturday. I don't want to move. AT ALL. First we have to go to a rental house, while we build our big beautiful house. I'm not going to try and be modest about how big it is. I hate it when other people do it, so I wont. Honestly? This house is DOUBLE our house now... It's like close to 5,000 sqft. I'll have a walk in closet and a room that is HUGE. I'm not sure about the actual dimensions. Luckily, we're only moving 8 blocks away and we will be in the same stake, but STILL...



The New House :]





4.

All the crap I want in my previous post...


5.

Learning new things. Like how to make my own cute blog layout. Like bad. BADD. also how to do Bokeh photography.



6.

Photography. I used to be obsessed with doing photo challenges, and had another blog for it. Ya. Shut that down! I just want ya'll to know, I'm gonna be doing it at my own pace. Not worrying about doing it NOW and doing 7 at a time. It's hard and too stressful for me worrying about school right now...

Well now that I have bored you will all those wants, needs and worries... hahah
So if ya need me! want to comment, email me at bestloved-blog@hotmail.com! :] if that doesn't work then I derno what I'll do.. :] anyways!

See yall!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive