18.11.10

I feel like a greedy person...

So, I swore on my life I would NEVER GET A TOUCH SCREEN ANYTHING. EVER.
I'm caving so badly...

So, one of my bestest friends has an iTouch iPod. AH. Those things are pretty amazing!

Sometimes I pretend that those are my fingers holding it.. :]
For one thing that is totally caving me is, Pandora. I love Pandora. That's probably where I find almost 95% of my music...



And then there's my phone I still want. I'm honestly getting so impatient with this. I want this phone quite badly. :] I have more than half of the money to get it! I'm ALMOST THERE! haha


And Harry Potter... I want to go see that so dang bad! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!

I want to see this so bad, I'm like gonna pee my pants! good heavens!

Ok well now that yall know how greedy I am.. hahah

bye!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive