14.9.10

What a Cold, What a Cold...

I have the worst cold! I've had it since Sunday... I went to school yesterday but that's only because I had Drivers Ed. But today? I am HOME.


What I have been doing today? Well....


Online "shopping" (I don't ever actually BUY anything, but I just look and dream about what I want..) Hahaha.
So what I'm looking at today...
Urban Outfitters.
 GORGEOUS.
 I am always looking for adorable flats because of my ankle problem.. and well, these are just beautiful! :]




Again Urban Outfitters.
Again. GORGEOUS.
I love blue and tan. BIG FAN.




ShopBop.
One Word.
BOOTIES.


Sacks and Fifth Avenue
I loooove earthy tones.
Green, earthy tone. :]

So pretty much all of this stuff is SOOO not cheap! But I love it all
All I'm saying is, I better never get a credit card...

I also watched movies... Like...

In Love and War


Ya Chris O'Donnell is SMOKIN'.
&
I LOVE Sandra Bullock. She is amazing :]

I have also foun new Music!!
Jon McLaughlin.. I knew about him before, but I found some new songs.
(He sings So Close on Enchanted :])

Best Song I've Found So Far?....
Beating My Heart.


Well that's All!
BYE!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive