27.9.10

Pictures of You Pictures of Me

I took some rad pictures! I just need to figure out how to get the dang software on the computer! :]
Buuut I was just browsing through the world wide web, while I really should be doing some Engineering... and found.... :]


I like about DIED! How do I get this picute in my possession!?!
I don't know....


I don't know if you know this yet, but I have a REALLY BAD obsession with New York. I don't even know what it is... I was watching ANTM and they were in NYC and I was like dying... I want to be there so bad! I have the outfit I want to wear, the man I want to be on the arm of, and the weather... That's another post for another day :]
My second obssession is BLACK AND WHITE pictures. It's like the picture looks better when it's black and white! Maybe because it's vintage-y? hahaha I don't know. Its like an addiction.


Anyways... Look forward to a post ALL ABOUT NYC. sometime soon. I'm planning it.. It's gonna be EPIC.

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive