31.8.10

Bruno Bruno... Mars. Oh how I count the stars, wishing for you. Yes you. Bruno Bruno... Bruno Mars

Bruno Mars is like SO AMAZING. I'm almost positive everyone has heard the song Just the Way You Are. Yes? Well look more of him up! Look i'll do it for you!!!



This is Long Distance. I hate these kind of videos with all these dumb pictures and not just plain lyrics but.. whatever..

Next.



Somewhere in Brooklyn.
I heart NYC. I heart the song. I heart Bruno.

and now...



Count on me. Yes cute Cute CUTE.

and just one more.



I have listened to this song like 7 times in a row. that's my record.  :]

Bye!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive