12.7.10

Scrapbooking ;)

I love scrapbooking! LOVE IT. Do you know what I want so friggin' bad!? A CRICUT!!!

















On the blog My Pink Stamper she uses the cricut for every project! And everything turns out so cute! I use stencils or trace from a printed image but this is just too easy and amazing! When I get my camera I will be getting one... That will be my next big purchase! :) Good thing I have a wonderfully paying job :) (yes people $8 an hour!) ANYWAYS. There is this contest that Studio 5 is doing (incase you don't know what that is, it is a show on KSL 5 that is kind of a mommy show... hehe) ANYWAYS. They are having a talent search contest! And they are giving away AMAZING prizes!



Soo I have a few ideas of what I want to do. I am thinking about just doing a cute scrapbook layout.
But i had another idea! I have saw these really cute boxes at somewhere... a friends i think! Anyways this is what it would kinda look like! :)



















Soo... I dunno! I will contemplate it!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive