25.7.10

Read Please :]

One of my fellow bloggers just posted a HILARIOUS post today. And instead of copying it would rather just post a link here.
It's all about her pet peeves. Which I share and could possibly have...  :]  Anyways, I really should thank her for inspiration for my blog. My blog isn't gorgeous like hers, but she got me into wanting mine to turn out cute!


I don't know if she even reads my blog, but if she does THANK YOU!






By the way if you're reading this, Mikayla, I haven't forgotten about my blog makeover :]


EFY!!!
Yes, tomorrow is EFY! I have to pack tonight and havent even started.. AH! Hopefully i'll meet some pretty smokin' guys tomorrow and the next day and the next day...


So i'll get back on Sat. then on Monday guess what!....


LAKE POWELL!!!
I am so excited I could pee my pants! but I won't :] Lake Powell is the most beautiful place EVERRR. And I will have my camera by then so I will get pics up by then. FINALLY. PICTURES. I KNOW.


Then school shopping will be when I get back!!!
I already have some essentials I HAVE TO HAVE. Like... :]


1. keds, Keds, KEDS




2. Bright Dresses!




3. Tanks in EVERY COLOR.

4. Cardigans!!!


5. Fabric Flower Necklace!!!! I WANT ONE SO BAD.


And this girl Maggie Holmes has one on in her profile picuture in the top left! ADORABLE!!!

Anyways. THAT WAS FOREVER LONG SORRY!!!!

Followers

E-mail me!

Due my fruitin' unworkable comment section contact me or comment this way! :] I would love to hear what ya have to say! :]
bestloved-blog@hotmail.com :] Thanks yall!

Blog Archive